EndoCube can be used with existing equipment – no need to replace what you have.
- Changing to a food temperature based system results in a far more efficient system, with a drastic reduction in refrigeration cycles, the compressor works longer and is also idle for longer.
- This results in significantly lower electricity consumption as it is during the compressor start ups that electricity consumption is at its highest. The analogy is that of a car’s fuel consumption… high during short stop/start journeys, and low during long journeys.
- With the compressor on-cycles being longer the effect is a colder food storage area. We typically see refrigeration plant at 2-3˚C colder with the eCube fitted, and re-adjusting the thermostat to account for this results in lower electricity consumption (typically 8˚C for every 1˚C adjusted).
- Importantly food safety and quality is not compromised. With these longer on and off cycles wear and tear of the plant is also reduced leading to less breakdowns and longer equipment life.
- Noise pollution is reduced which is an increasingly important consideration especially on sites with compressors housed on the outside on non industrial sites (retail, fast food, petrol outlets etc)
Money Back Guarantee.
Eco Energy Sense guarantees that EndoCube will reduce the your electricity used in your commercial refrigerators, industrial freezers, and chillers. We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
If our devices do not reduce your energy consumption or carbon emissions after two years, we will refund 100% of your purchase. In our experience, the return on investment is most often delivered in twelve months or less.